Monday, October 17, 2005

Censorship's a bitch


Yes, my dear friends. I'm sure you have noticed I haven't updated in a while. This is because I have been in China for the past few weeks and will continue to be there for the rest of this week. Does that give me the right to be a bad blogger? Absolutely not. However, I have been unable to access blogger dot com, the host of my weblog.

Apparently, the Chinese government thinks Is That A Bear dot com is corrupting the youth of China. Suddenly, surges of chinese kids are liking the Red Sox, drinking Cherry Coke, quitting smoking (god forbid), falling in love with basketball teams of colleges they've never heard of, and are beginning to bitch about the intricacies of life in general.

Naturally, I'm kidding. But its true, blogger dot com is blocked in China. Ay... I should really host this blog myself...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can give you the code for my blog as long as your server support PHP

Henry Chung said...

You're indeed corrupting the youth of China. You rascal you!

Anonymous said...

i was wondering where you have been... =)