Thursday, June 18, 2009

YouTube: Bottom of the Barrel


We've all seen cool stuff on You Tube, but it's not all cool. The above is one of the worst videos I have seen. I am not even sure how I came across it (probably searching for something related to sausages), but it must be the worst video I have ever seen that has come out of Hong Kong. Upon seeing the title, I actually thought it was introducing an innovative way of cooking sausages. Umm... no. This ridiculously silly woman spends nearly 8 minutes "cooking" a tiny piece of sausage with a lit piece of paper towel.

It is stupid to begin with, and the video can be ignored entirely. However, upon further inspection, it appears that this woman is making a career out of this, and that she is actually semi serious. I just can't believe there are dumbass people using awesome technology to create idiotic content, and are actually earning money... and she actually has supporters.

Wow, just wow.

1 comment:

Josekin said...

Phew... glad I read what you wrote first. Only 10 seconds of my life wasted!