Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Welcome new idiot gym character!

There has been a recent addition to the American Club gym's "List of Idiots".

Our newest character is: Orgasmic-Situp-Girl-!

She comes in around 9:30 in the evening with her trainer/workout dude. I've seen this guy before, and he's one of those people who never says hi (this gym is infested with people like this). Anyways, he basically breaks all the rules: uses mobile phone, doesn't re-rack weights, takes ten towels (literally) and leaves them all over the place.

The dynamic duo spend the first half hour on the treadmill. Orgasmic Situp Girl (OSG for short) appears to be a novice runner, as she runs with an "upward" motion and stomps down on the moving path which makes for 30 minutes of very loud pounding.

The worst part of OSG's workout, comes when she starts doing her situp/push-up/step-up routine. With every situp she does, she lets out a shriek like she's having the big-O. Its a good thing she can only do about 5 situps at a time because she is LOUD. During this routine, messy-gym-partner-dude acts as her trainer and gives her support. Then they spend time chatting and laughing hysterically after every set or so.

I really want to go over and tell her to shut the fuck up, but I don't want to be mean. This also doesn't seem like something to complain to management about. Arr... I'm so sick of people in general.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I have ppl like that too~ I guess it really depends she is good looking or not~ HA HA. But even that, it is still very annoying!

Anonymous said...

Wow female screamer, that is gotta be one of the kind.

Justin said...

Okay, I've decided that if I see them again, I'm going to tell them to STFU. Hope this goes smoothly... yeah right.