Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Greetings from Chicago

I don't think my feet have ever been this tired. The combination of nonstop walking and uncomfortable shoes has made it a tough two days of attendance at the Housewares Show.

I know nothing about Chicago. Been through O'Hare many many times, but I've never been to the city at all. The area around my hotel is great. There are so many shops and restaurants. I haven't been to anywhere spectacular, but I'm just glad to have good bar food again. Went to Rock Bottom last night. I always liked that place because the food is great and the home brew is excellent. A top notch chain restaurant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You posted 2 of the same blog btw.
Eseems like you guys are having quite a great time thus far, Take some Pics of the tradeshow.
Have some American Steaks!

Anonymous said...

You should take a train to see you buddy in Rochester. I'm sure he will more than happy to buy you a plate

Justin said...

Re: ahsir

Hmm... well, a great time? Not really. I'm staying an extra day to visit my sister in Chicago. Perhaps that'll be a little more interesting.

Also, the show does not allow photography, though I'm sure everything on display is available on the internet.

Re: alex

I'd love to do an east coast tour man, but having to visit Rochester, Boston and NYC would take a week's time on its own. Maybe when I am on vacation.

Henry Chung said...

Hey, you're in the USA? Give me a call, man. (202) 468-9192. Would love to chat!!