Monday, August 07, 2006

The King Responds

After not finding "grill marks" on my airport burger, I wrote a complaint to the company that franchised Burger King in Hong Kong. What I got was a prompt and detailed response. Let me share that here with all five of my readers.

The response was sincere, and I have no reason to doubt that BK does char-broil their patties, except for the fact that my burger lacked grill marks twice already. I believe that their airport branch is simply too busy at times, and they have a bit of a quality control issue. I have taken up on Sammy's meal voucher offer, and I hope to give BK a favorable report next time. Below are the photos (click to enlarge) that came with the email.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that first picture of the 3 patties sitting in the grease makes me want to order a triple whopper.

Justin said...

Re: alex

Ha ha ha, there's no triple whopper in HK. Hong Kong people are 1/3 healthier than Americans, ha ha.

Re: ahdont

Be my guest! Hope you get the same treatment.

John said...

AWESOME!!! Makes me want to jump back on the wagon and OD on whoppers and chicken burgers.

The email also made me laugh in terms of their perfect business; maybe I should make a sales pitch to offer my services.

Anonymous said...

Oh wwow man~ I did not know HK BK is that great. My hats off to it's Customer Service