Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Desert Heat

Tiger Woods is in Dubai this week, and he's wearing shades on the golf course! That is something that I have never seen before. Certainly, they look fine, and they're probably made by Nike. If he doesn't like them, that means good news for the consumer.

Tiger Woods is very picky with the stuff he uses on the golf course. Off the course... not so much (er... lack of fashion sense [ahem]). My problem with sunglasses, is that they don't fit too good under the cap. Wearing both a cap and sunglasses at the same time have always been difficult for me. Hopefully, Tiger will run into the same problem, and Nike will solve it.

Oh... wishful thinking.

2 comments:

ahsir said...

well, i can't wear sunglasses, period..
man, you know how sucky it is under a bright sun?

Justin said...

I know exactly how sucky it feels. My eyes are especially sensitive to light.

Get prescriptioned shades, bro.