Friday, September 18, 2009

Moving on without you

Looking towards an upcoming wedding, I realize that most of the brothers and groomsmen are now married. This is a vast difference from a couple years ago. Friends are having kids, starting families, or buying apartments. We're all growing up, getting old, moving on with life. At the same time, I feel like I'm leaving my friend behind. He's supposed to be the one who abandoned us, but as we get older, and Kiki stays forever young, it feels like we're the ones who are moving on.

It's been six years bro, but you haven't been forgotten. Boy is it a chore to go visit you every year. Though I'm glad it's so far out in the boonies. You've got fresh air and a great view. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be in LKF for eternity, but then again you're actually forever 24. All the best.

No comments: