Monday, May 22, 2006

Workout Diary


Nice pants...

I came across this ridiculous Ronnie Coleman video a while ago. Then I caught it again recently on the Tube. I'm glad I did, because that night I had the best workout in a long time. I wasn't motivated by his ability to lift insane weights. Instead, I observed and employed the way he motivated himself before and during the lift. By getting pumped up before the set, I was able to get in more reps. I proceeded to do this for every exercise I did, and it was great!

In the past when I had a workout partner, we would motivate each other. I've been working out alone for so long that I've forgotten what its like to have a good workout. Usually, I go to the gym after work and after dinner. I'm more ready to fall asleep in front of the TV at that point. I know that right now my biggest hurdles are getting enough sleep, and getting enough to eat. Neither problems are getting solved at this point because I'm a picky eater (low salt, low fat, low sugar), and I just don't sleep enough.

So from now on, get angry before you bench press 400lbs.



Even little people can learn from big bodybuilders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah~ You can DO IT

Anonymous said...

dude, how do you post videos from Youtube? can I do that with MSN space?

Justin said...

Re: ah lan

When you're viewing a video on YouTube, look at the column "About This Video". The html code to embed is right there. Just cut and paste that onto your page.

Not sure if it works with Facist MSN. Seeing the quality of your homepages in the past, why not upgrade to Wordpress, etc?